Friday, May 29, 2009

About


I have set up this blog to keep track of everything I come across in my working life regarding small business, marketing, internet marketing, social media and whatever else I need to keep track of.

I read a lot of other people's blogs as well as self help books and am constantly scanning and cruising the internet and social media sites.

I have experienced running a small business (pubs and construction) and know all about the stresses and pitfalls of doing so.

I blog about my experience and knowledge of small business marketing, the hospitality industry and its marketing, graphic design, website optimisation, email marketing, blogging, social media.

If this blog can help you that's great but if not, you better find another one that can!

Kezza

1 comment:

  1. hi Kezza, it was great to meet you on Saturday. I love what you've done so far with your blog, looking good!

    ReplyDelete